Tenerife Photo Gallery
- Garachico in the North of Tenerife
- Mount Teide in Las Caņadas, Tenerife
- The Auditorio in Santa Cruz, Tenerife
- Mount Teide, Tenerife
- A View from the Mountains
- The Landscape around Mount Teide
- Puerto De La Cruz
- The 1000 year old Tree in Icod De Los Vinos
- Mounte Teide
- Tenerife has many wonderful beaches
- Warm waters await.....
- Los Cristianos town from Playa De Los Tarajales in front of Paloma Beach Apartments
Tenerife is the largest of the seven main Canary Islands. Known for its diversity, Tenerife is several worlds rolled into one. The sunny tourist orientated south of the island boasts the majority of the beaches and virtually continuous sunshine. Daily temperatures range from typically 24 C in the winter to 34 C in the height of the summer.